Welcome to DryingEquipment.ca
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of DryingEquipment.ca’s Website.
DryingEquipment.ca is located at:
410 Chrislea Rd. Unit 17 Woodbridge
L4L 8B5 – Ontario , Canada
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS1. The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the terms of the rental at his
own cost and expense. He shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair, normal wear and
2. The RENTER shall pay the OWNER full compensation for replacement for replacement and/or
repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen or any equipment
which is damaged and in need of repair to put it into the same condition it was in at the time of
rental, normal wear and tear excepted. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or repair is
conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement.
3. The RENTER shall not remove the equipment from the address of the RENTER or the location
shown herein as the place of use of the equipment without prior written approval of the
OWNER. The RENTER shall inform the OWNER upon demand of the exact location of the
equipment while it is in the RENTERS’s possession.
4. The equipment shall be delivered to RENTER and returned to OWNER at the RENTER’s risk, cost
and expense. If a periodic rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the
RENTER for each period or portions of the period form the time the equipment is delivered to
RENTER until its return. If a term rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to
the RENTER for the full term even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term. If the
equipment is not returned during or at the end of the term, then the rental charges shall
continue on a full-term basis for any additional term or portion thereof until the equipment is
5. No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion thereof which is claimed not to
have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by OWNER does not constitute a waiver of
any of the rights OWNER has under the rental agreement.
6. The RENTER shall allow OWNER to enter RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is
stored or used at all reasonable times to locate and inspect the state and condition of the
rented equipment. If the RENTER is in default of any of the terms and conditions of this
agreement, the OWNER, and his agents, at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense may at any time
enter the RENTER’s premises where the rented equipment is stored or used at all time and
recover the rented equipment.
7. The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. The OWNER may
terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental payments
when due, or upon RENTER’s filling for protection from creditors in any court of competent
8. The OWNER makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment, except that
OWNER shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment fails to
operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions. Such
replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after RENTER returns the non-conforming
9. RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for
repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
10. The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by
OWNER in protection its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken OWNER to
collect any amounts due the OWNER under this rental agreement.
11. These terms are accepted by the RENTER upon delivery of the terms to the RENTER or the agent
or other representative of RENTER.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use DryingEquipment.ca’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Most of the modern day interactive web sites
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, DryingEquipment.ca and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on DryingEquipment.ca. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://dryingequipment.ca/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://dryingequipment.ca/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://dryingequipment.ca/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://dryingequipment.ca/
Redistribute content from DryingEquipment.ca (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information,
material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. DryingEquipment.ca does not screen, edit, publish
or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or
opinions ofDryingEquipment.ca, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the
person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws DryingEquipment.cashall
not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused
and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
- DryingEquipment.careserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers
in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material
or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities
or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to DryingEquipment.ca a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of DryingEquipment.ca; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to info@DryingEquipment.ca.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of DryingEquipment.ca’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- NO INSURANCE COVERAGE. THE RENTAL PERIOD, RENTER ASSUMES
ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH AND FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE
POSSESSION, CUSTODY AND OPERATION OF THE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RENTAL CHARGES, RENTER TRANSPORT,
LOADING AND UNLOADING, PROPERTY DAMAGES AND DESTRUCTION,
LOSSES, PERSONAL INJURY, AND DEATH. RENTER EXPRESSLY ASSUMES
ALL RISK OF DAMAGE TO THE TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT.
- NO WARRANTIES.The Dryingequipment.ca does not design or manufacture the
Equipment and is not the agent of the manufacturer or any other supplier of the
Equipment.Dryingequipment.caDISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE EQUIPMENT,
ITS DURABILITY, CONDITION, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Renter acknowledges acceptance of the Equipment “as is”
and on a “where is” basis, with “all faults” and without any recourse whatsoever